HOW I MANAGED TO EXERCISE AT HOME FOR OVER 100 HOURS
(STEAL MY STRATEGY)
- Are you a busy woman who feels guilty for taking time out to exercise?
- Maybe you have lost your mojo and feel unfit and frumpy?
- Do you want the confidence that the exercise you are doing is safe and effective?
What if I could give you the tools, structure and routines to follow so you can get back on track with your fitness routine so you can start feeling stronger, physically and mentally?
This instant download Ebook will give you practical advice on how to get your mojo back and workout effectively.
Pretty mind-blowing, right?Well here’s the interesting thing.
Only TWO of my workout sessions were actually in the gym (one in January and one in February 2020 as it happens). The rest of my sessions were either outside or in my house!
In the last six months, I’ve completely headed my Diastasis Recti meaning I am pain-free, as well as becoming the strongest and most functional I have ever been and working out at home has been a big part of my strategy.
The way I see it, there are so many benefits to working out at home – without the need for expensive gym memberships or equipment but most importantly TIME-SAVING.
So instead of dishing up my rather mediocre content of gym workouts, why not introduce my audience to the benefits of working out at home?
That way I can focus on giving them exactly what they need: workouts, mindset, motivation, inspiration…whatever it is they need to hear at any given time ALL while saving them time.
Which is a win-win all round, right?
Of course, there are issues to working out at home (including how to get motivated to exercise in the first place). Which is why I’ve devoted a whole section to it in my FIND YOUR MISSING MOJO EBOOK.
This is what’s inside:
- Why you’re not getting results from your workouts (hint: it’s nothing to do with how often you train)
- How to set up a dedicated home workout space
- Tons of real exercise demonstrations so you can SEE exactly what works (and what doesn’t)
- Practical tips and tactics you can use to get moving more often WITHOUT feeling guilty
PLUS tips on staying motivated and consistent (including how to keep yourself accountable).
And a whole section on how to make time for yourself without feeling guilty (aka scheduling). All for just £9.99.